- About Bicycle Safety Equipment
The company BICYCLE SAFETY EQUIPMENT (BSE) has been established with a mission to make bike riding safer and to reduce accidents.
Greg the creator of BSE has like most Bicycle riders experienced accidents -injuries from Bicycle Accidents, fortunately avoiding serious injuries.
BSE caters for all levels of cyclists, no matter what type of cycling you enjoy offering a rider safety package like never before possible.
From the inception of the BSE, the safety items now available for all bike riders will assist in saving lives and you from accidents if applied as per the design requirements.
The BSE Research carried out over an extended period regarding bicycle safety confirms the current safety items available for cyclists are;
Front – Rear Lights
Hand Signals when turning – stopping.
And to stay safe bike riders need to obey the road rules, ride predictably, and share the road respectfully and safely with other road users.
Bicycles are vehicles, and under law bike riders have the same rights and responsibilities as car drivers.
Car drivers have the benefit of safety equipment such as turning blinkers, brake, drive and tail lights, rear view and side mirrors.
Through BSE, and from the development of an all new range of specifically designed bicycle safety equipment, cyclists will now have the same benefits as car drivers with the availability of;
What we offer
- Safety helmets with blinkers and more!
- Front and rear blinker sets complete with brake lights, front and rear lights, computer data recordings.
- Rear LED blinker sets, all with remote controls
- A full range of backpack’s, and accessories (clip on blinker sets), vests, tool bags all with wireless remote control led blinkers and directional indicators.
- The all new BSE cyclist’s jerseys with the BSE designed blinkers attached to the back of the jerseys, complete with matching shorts.
- Kids cycling safety kits, consisting of blinker sets and safety helmets.
- THE BSE BLINKER ITEMS eliminates the uncertainty of the following requirement;
The BSE blinker items now replace hand signals, creating safe riding and safe turning.
BSE also have a range of Cyrusher /BSE bike, complete with safety blinkers, brake and front – rear lights.